CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 29, 2008


This is Cubmaster Marshall. We had Blue and Gold banquet on Tuesday. We had so much fun putting it together. The theme was Chinese New Year And so the boys had little chinese hats and so did all the Leaders. I made all the food, Marshall helped me to, it was crazy. We had so much Ham Fried Rice and Chinese Chicken when we were done. I also made Teriyaki Chicken and Stir Fry Veggies. The boys here are doing their Flag Ceremony. Marshall has been teaching all the boys in Wolf's for the past month and they did it that night. It was cute, the boys are so much fun. They get so excited about the small things. It is alot of fun. Anyway here are just a few of the pics from that night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun but a lot of work. I love ham fried rice. Marshall has always been a good cubscout leader. Jaelann