So they started in their beds and I checked on them before I went to bed and I see these legs hanging out? I thought it was so funny that I had to take a picture...I can't for the life of me figure out how she did this? I also ask myself why is the floor more comfortable than their bed? But who knows. I just thought this was so funny!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Where's Ellie?????
So they started in their beds and I checked on them before I went to bed and I see these legs hanging out? I thought it was so funny that I had to take a picture...I can't for the life of me figure out how she did this? I also ask myself why is the floor more comfortable than their bed? But who knows. I just thought this was so funny!


So they started in their beds and I checked on them before I went to bed and I see these legs hanging out? I thought it was so funny that I had to take a picture...I can't for the life of me figure out how she did this? I also ask myself why is the floor more comfortable than their bed? But who knows. I just thought this was so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now that's too funny!!
Post a Comment