We went to the Zoo on May 2nd and had a blast. Maykayla's school went and we got to go. The girls had so much fun. It was cute to see them react to all the different animals. Kayla kept calling the Giraffe's Zebra's and the Zebra's Giraffes. It was funny. Ellie was fascinated by the snakes and elephants. Anyway, we had a great family day.
Friday, May 9, 2008
ZOO DAY!
We went to the Zoo on May 2nd and had a blast. Maykayla's school went and we got to go. The girls had so much fun. It was cute to see them react to all the different animals. Kayla kept calling the Giraffe's Zebra's and the Zebra's Giraffes. It was funny. Ellie was fascinated by the snakes and elephants. Anyway, we had a great family day.





We went to the Zoo on May 2nd and had a blast. Maykayla's school went and we got to go. The girls had so much fun. It was cute to see them react to all the different animals. Kayla kept calling the Giraffe's Zebra's and the Zebra's Giraffes. It was funny. Ellie was fascinated by the snakes and elephants. Anyway, we had a great family day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, it looks like you had a blast. How fun. I love the picture of the girls and the zebra's, I mean giraffes. :-) That ape looks nasty. :-} Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Jaelann
HOW FUN!!! I love the Zoo! Great place to be able to go as a family! I can't believe how big your girls are!!
Oh, how fun! I love taking our kids to the zoo! They always have a blast! Your girls really are getting big! Cuties! Time flies!!
Post a Comment