I thought this was an amazing video and appropriate for the 4th! Happy Fourth of July
everyone! I hope that we can remember those who are away from their families at this time fighting for our freedom as well as others. I'm so grateful to be living in this country and this state.
1 comment:
I love your background! I've enjoyed looking at your pictures and seeing what Jaime and I missed all those years being in school. I didn't realize you loved to sew so much! That's great!
One thing we need but can't find is a good raincoat that is Great-Dane sized. I go to the store and try to find him one and all they've got are tiny pink coats with glittery "Princess" written on it. Uh...that won't work for a 155 pound male dog. Companies seem to think the only people that buy things are pet owners who like to play dress up with their little dogs.
The last time we took Huck camping, he had no protection from the mist coming off the ocean and went into a hypothermic shock. Scared us nearly to death. We thought we lost him. He needs something, even if we have to duct tape black garbage bags all over him!
Please let me know if you've already found a pattern or know a good source for giant breed rain coats?
Post a Comment