Wednesday, October 22, 2008
These pics are backwards..I always forget which way to put them?? Anyway we have a ton of leaves every day. We are constantly raking. On Sunday we were doing this again and the girls were helping me. Kayla calls it craking. It is funny to hear her say it. Kayla wanted her doggy to be involved and so she scooped up a pile and took a picture of her dog. The girls were so funny as we were doing this. They had a broom and one would sweep off the sidewalk and the other would use the "crake". I said why don't we make one huge pile and you can jump in them. So we did and they had a blast once they figured out I wasn't going to freak at the mess...They were a little hesitant to just run and jump in them. Anyway we had a blast that day.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wait until you have some boys, then maybe they will jump in head first. It looks like so much fun to be able to play without a care in the world.
Post a Comment