CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

It was parent day at Kayla's school on Halloween and we had an awesome time. The kids did a parade when we got here and then we had different projects to do. One table made Monster Munch that went along with a story, the next table had a pumpkin poem read to them and then they got to color it, then they colored leafs with corn syrup and food coloring, another was bingo with m&m's and then decorated cookies. Afterwards we learned the Monster Mash! I love Kindergarten, I wish I could be there everyday, it is so much fun!


Class Picture...check out the bug on the left, that was an awesome costume!
Mrs. Montgomery reads this story every year and it is to a tape that has music. It was the cutest story I had ever heard! I need to get a copy of that.

Taking Minnie to her preschool class...She was so excited to get there I couldn't get in front of her. I wasn't able to go to her class though, I can't wait till she is in Kindergarten so I can be!

1 comment:

Katie Webb said...

I enlarged that class picture and looked everywhere for Kayla, over and over. I kept thinking, why did Jenny take a class picture when Kayla isn't even in it. Then I scrolled down and saw her costume in the other pictures and went back and found her in the class one. They both looked so cute! I'm glad you guys had family time to carve pumpkins.