CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY GRAN!!!!!
I just wanted to wish my Grandma a Happy Birthday. The old girl is 80 years old!!! What an amazing life you have had. I have enjoyed looking through all of your old pictures and seeing how many wonderful things you have accomplished in your life. I am so grateful that you are my 'Gran'. You have always been there for me. You and I have always shared a closeness that goes beyond this life. I was watching White Christmas the other day and remembering coming to your house for sleepovers and staying up watching old movies on kbyu. And I remember naming all of your blankets that I would sleep with out of food...you had a brown blanket with brown dots and I called it chocolate chip cookie and the afghan Denise made you was neopolitan and so on. You always make me feel special and I appreciate that. The Gospel has been such an important part of your life, I don't know where I would be spiritually if I didn't have you as an example. I know I can always talk to you on a spiritual and uplifting level. I love you Gran and I am so glad that I was blessed with an AWESOME Grandma like you!!!!

1 comment:

Katie Webb said...

Happy Birthday Gran! Jenny you're so lucky to have a grandmother that you're so close to. I'm glad you realize that and that you can openly express your love a gratitude for her. She lucky to have you as a grand daughter too.