I have been meaning to post this for a couple of days but have been so sick. So Happy Birthday!!!! I love this pic with you and the grandkids! We all love you so much and the kids just love their Grandma Nancy. Thank you for all that you do for our family, We love you! Should I say how old you are?? Okay I won't be mean. Love Ya Mom!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

I have been meaning to post this for a couple of days but have been so sick. So Happy Birthday!!!! I love this pic with you and the grandkids! We all love you so much and the kids just love their Grandma Nancy. Thank you for all that you do for our family, We love you! Should I say how old you are?? Okay I won't be mean. Love Ya Mom!
I have been meaning to post this for a couple of days but have been so sick. So Happy Birthday!!!! I love this pic with you and the grandkids! We all love you so much and the kids just love their Grandma Nancy. Thank you for all that you do for our family, We love you! Should I say how old you are?? Okay I won't be mean. Love Ya Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Nancy!
Happy Birthday Nancy, hope you had a good relaxing day with all your family!
Post a Comment