Thursday, April 16, 2009
April? Are you sure? Cause I don't believe you!
It is 1:30 am...I've been up catching up on Dancing with the Stars...decided to call it a night..just out of curiosity I decide to look outside. What? What world did I just step into, okay this is April Fools right? Funny guys, okay you can come out now? Alright I'll shut my door again and open it...there won't be any snow! Seriously...what is going on here? I want to see tulips, Green Grass, birds chirping in the Cherry Blossom tree...a song should go along with my image, oh I know...I looked out the window and what did I see, popcorn popping on the Apricot Tree, Spring has brought me such a nice surprise....powder sugar right before my eyes...no no no not powder sugar! Popcorn, Popcorn is suppose to be popping right before my eyes!!! hahahaha, I think I'm entertaining myself more right now than any of you who are reading this, but I'm so SICK OF THE SNOW! I promise I'll do my spring cleaning if you bring me spring?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy cow. We had snow too but barely enough to cover the cars and the dirt. It didn't even stay on the grass. Only where there was dirt in the gardens was there snow. Good job at catching the effect though. :-) When I try to take night pictures of the snow you can never see the snow.
I'm with ya Jenny! It snowed here the first Sunday we were in Chicago...3 inches!! April snow makes me sad too!
I remember when Clint and I were first married it snowed in June. That's Utah weather for you, so unpredictable!
You crack me up, silly woman! I hear ya' about the snow! I am tired of too!!
Morgan was paid cash for modeling. I guess its different in Korea. She made 150,000 won, which is around 100 dollars. I was shocked that they gave her so much cause it was seriously about 15 minutes of photo shooting. Anyway, I am using the money to help pay for my plane ticket to come out there. If she ends up doing this a lot then we'll definitely set it aside for her.
Post a Comment