CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Kayla's Kindergarten Graduation


Here is part of Kayla's school program from her Kindergarten graduation. I did it in little clips so I could load it all onto our blog. and the lighting wasn't to good either, the videos turned out really dark. We had such a good time seeing everyone perform. They've been practicing for months on this and it showed. The teachers weren't in front showing them the next move or step, they did it all on their own. I was so impressed! They sang a song in the beginning that was the abc's in sign language and then each class (there were 3) performed, the one below is just kayla's class though, then they sang a friendship song with all the classes. It was so funny. Kayla knew that I was recording her and so she decided to really put on the dramatics. It was funny. Anyway, one milestone in her life accomplished now onto First Grade!













2 comments:

Katie Webb said...

yay Kayla! Congratulations! You're getting so big!

Lanny said...

Congratulations Kayla!!! I'm so excited that you are going to be in 1st grade. Don't forget to keep reading over the summer. You da bomb little girl!!!