Well it has happened! Our Baby Girl is off to First Grade? How does this happen, no there is no way Kayla is old enough to be in first grade! Oh man! Well today started off quite nice though. She has been a little nervous and has been so worried about being the new kid and if she will have friends, if she will like the teacher as much as she liked her kindergarten teacher and if the kids will like her. Marshall gave her a father's blessing and she was so cute, I took a peak and she was so serious about getting a blessing. I love that fact that she is so serious when it comes to the Gospel...this little stinker knows more about it than I do! She is so spiritual and has the sweetest spirit! So when she was getting the blessing she was listening well to what her dad and Heavenly had to say to her. Then we took her to school...and yes the whole fam went along. We were all so excited for her to start.

The car ride to school

Walking in...so nervous the whole time mumbling I hope the kids like me cause I'm the new kid...I hope I like my teacher and that she is nice....

My big bad daddy will protect me and lead the way....I hope the kids will like me....

Hanging up my backpack....I hope I make new friends.....

This is my new friend!!!!!

Good luck sissy have a good day!

And First day of First grade....over
Kayla Marie, we are so proud of you and we know you are going to do excellent in school and make tonz of friends we love you Dad, Mom and Ellie
2 comments:
Ahh so sweet! Glad her day went well!
Awe, Makalya!! I can't believe you are in the first grade!!! What a big girl you are!! I knew you would make friends right away, you are such a sweet, fun person. Everyone will want to be your friend! We are so proud of you too! Love ya sweetie!!
Post a Comment