CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Husband Quiz

My sister in law posted this on her Blog and challenged others to do this on their blog. So I thought since it was just our anniversary I thought I'd put it on mine and write something about my hubby.


1. What is his name?
Marshall James Call

2. Who eats more? hmmmm it depends...if it is chocolate then I do! but the majority of the time Marshall can.
3. Who said I love you first? hahaha...marshall did and it was very cute and funny....

4. Who is taller? Marshall by alot!

5. Who is smarter? Marshall is with street smarts and book smart and I am more logical. it makes a good team.

6. Who is more sensitive? Isn't the woman usually more sensitive?

7.Who does the laundry? I do!!@!!! ugh....but I prefer to wash but the folding I hate!

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It changes depending on where the bed is in the room??

9. Who pays the bills? We both try to do it together but I do the majority of organizing the budget and then telling him what to pay? haha

10. Who cooks more? Definately me...

11. What meals do you cook together? If it is a bbq then we do.

12. Who is more stubborn? Oh wow.....Both of us are extremely stubborn

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Me!!!! And I have notes from the times marshall has...hahahahaha just kidding

14. Who has more siblings? Marshall for sure!

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think I do...no, i know I do

16. What do you like to do together? play wii, movies....hmmmm we definately like playing games cause we are both so competitive and marshall doesn't quit till he beats me! and I won't quit till I beat him.....

17. Who eats more sweets? We are both really bad at this but I love chocolate and I can take him down with chocolate any day.

18. Guilty pleasures? PEPSI!!!!!! I think this is an inherited thing! marshall's family are pepsiholics! snickers.

19. How did you meet?In our old ward after his mission.

20. Who asked who out first? marshall asked me out blindly, hoping by chance it was me that showed up at his door and not someone else....at least that is what he tells me! ;)

21. Who kissed who first? I think marshall did??? goodness I can't remember?

22. Who proposed? Marshall did at Temple Square in front of the Temple.

23. His best features? Marshall's eyes are so freakin cool! They are blue but they change shades...it trips me out sometimes. But I know what he is up to with different shades..weird huh?

24. What is his greatest quality? He can always make me laugh...no matter how mad I am and how long I want to be mad for, the terd can always make me laugh!

1 comment:

M C said...

Yey!! How fun!! I loved reading more about you guys! I am the same with Laundry I guess.. I can clean it just fine, it's rare to have a full hamper at my house, but the folding part!! GRRR, I truly hate that! We constantly have mountains of laundry to fold and put away, everytime I swear I will not let it get like that casue it's such a pain to deal with, but lo' and behold -to this day I just can not get myself to get it done right away! I just hate it!

I'm glad to hear Mallow makes you laugh too, I think Jason is the exact same way also. I just love their humor and love of life! Gotta love those Call boys..

Love ya' woman!!