Well I'm finally getting around to posting some pics...not like there are a million people dying to see them, but here they are...We had a lot of fun this year..and marshall didn't have to work!!! woohoo Kayla had a fun day at school. She got out a day early for some teacher work day. Then they got to dress up again for daycare, and then a primary party on Friday night and then halloween!! I'm so glad their costumes were used more than once this year. We had a great weekend. On Halloween we stopped at granny lanny's, my mom's and GG gave them a huge pack of candy..thanks gran! and then off to my Aunt's house, where we partied had clam chowder and sopapia's, and trick or treated till Ellie couldn't walk any more! It was fun having Marshall home this year since last year he was working out of town. I think he was excited to! And can I say, thank you to the weather for staying warm this year! That was awesome!

Daddy and his girls!

Dorothy and her cat?? yes her cat...not toto but tootsie! lol

Pretty butterfly Fairy

she had sparkles sprayed all over her body, ribbons and butterfly clips in her hair, it was all curly in the back and sparkly..she was definately a butterfly fairy!
2 comments:
I'm jelous you had such great weather for trick or treating, that's all my girls ever wanna do on Halloween! Sounds like you all had a great Holiday running all over the place! You did awesome as always on your sewing. Did you make her fairy wings too??
What does Mallow have in the pocket of his jacket? Are those some candy bars? LOL!?!
That is so funny, I didn't notice that, completely forgot he put them there..my gran gave each of the girls a 12 pack of fun size candy bars and they were taking up to much space! So He put them in his pocket. I did make Kayla's wings...As I was doing it I wasn't liking how they were turning out but once I painted on the glitter part it looked pretty good. It was a mess though..not sure if I'd do it again..the painting of the wings and glitter took some time. You can't tell but there are different shades of green around the edges and two different colors of glitter..So anyway more info than you probably wanted! hahaha
Post a Comment