CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cousin fun!

Shelly and the kiddos visited Utah this summer! We don't get to see these cousins very often! And they grow a foot every time we see them. From left to right, Ambria, Ellie, Braydon, Connor and Makayla. We went to Chuck E Cheese and I took a million pics and for some reason can't find them anywhere!!! Then had a BBQ a couple days later and got these pics in Granny Lanny's backyard. While the kids played the adults played Ninjuno!!! fun times..miss you guys already...Come Back Soon!!!!




1 comment:

granny lanny said...

I love these pictures. We don't get to see them nearly enough but it sure is good when we do. I think the second picture is hilarious. Ambrian standing like a princess and all the others looking at her like she is. Hahaha!!! So cute.