little brother Aiden found some scissors on the road and decided to cut their hair. So Kayla cut her hair first then cut her dolls hair and then started cutting Molly's and Aiden's. So then I had to fix it. So here is the result..It actually turned out cute. Naughty girl! I guess she just wanted a new do!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
So here is Kayla's new 'do'! This came from a little accident. Kayla, her friend Molly and Molly's
little brother Aiden found some scissors on the road and decided to cut their hair. So Kayla cut her hair first then cut her dolls hair and then started cutting Molly's and Aiden's. So then I had to fix it. So here is the result..It actually turned out cute. Naughty girl! I guess she just wanted a new do!


little brother Aiden found some scissors on the road and decided to cut their hair. So Kayla cut her hair first then cut her dolls hair and then started cutting Molly's and Aiden's. So then I had to fix it. So here is the result..It actually turned out cute. Naughty girl! I guess she just wanted a new do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Turned out pretty good for being a mishap!!
I think it looks great! Good job!
I think she looks adorable in short hair! I love it! Good job Jenny!
Post a Comment