Makayla's a Genius
So Makayla got a new bike for her birthday because she has out grown her old one. She will not ride it at all. She says it keeps falling over on her. The bike has training wheels but they suck! They keep collapsing. So this day she decided to get on her old bike and was just using her feet to push her around on it. Then she started to get going on it like fred flinstone and build up a momentum and then start pedaling. It was so funny to watch her. I watched from the window and was giggling cause I was so excited that she had accomplished this. Last summer we tried to teach her to do it but she just wasn't ready. But the fact that she had done it by herself is such and amazing accomplishment for her. So I came outside and started recording her without Kayla knowing it. Afterwards I told her how proud I was that she did this and that she is so smart to figure out how to ride this bike. She was beaming! I just love moments like this!
1 comment:
Way to go Kayla!! What a big accomplishment to teach yourself to ride a bike. Once when Uncle Travis was learing how to ride his bike he ran right into the side of the house and crashed. You did a great job. Love you.
Post a Comment