Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Well guys...I haven't posted for awhile. Things have been crazy and I have a ton of pics and can't figure out how to get them on the comp from my camera. Something happened and I can't find the program that pulls from the camera??? Anyway, Marshall is the computer guy here and he has been in New Mexico working so I'm stuck I guess till he is home to figure it out. Marshall is working in New Mexico on a Smith's that they are doing some demolition on. He was hired as the Asbestos Supervisor. So far he likes it. It has been hard with him gone, especially on the girls...especially on Makayla. Boy I didn't realize how attached to her dad she was. She has taken it pretty rough! So He was gone for seven days came home for Father's Day weekend and is gone this morning for another 6 weeks. So life has been really busy and crazy. Lots of activities and things are happening here now to keep the girls' mind off of Marshall being gone. Marshall gave us all blessings this morning before he left which were really neat. I love that I have a priesthood leader in my home. I didn't realize growing up what I was missing till now that the priesthood is in our home. Anyway, I know this hasn't been updated in a while so I thought I better put something on here. I hope everyone out there who are Father's had a great day. I know that I am very appreciative of My Father in laws and husband. Father's Day is always hard for me but this year really seemed to be the worst. I don't know why. But I am very grateful for the Home teachers and some of the Brethren in my life while I was growing up that were influential to me as a "father" figure. They could never stand in as my dad but they sure have come close in offering me advice, giving me those blessings when I needed it and being there to take me to those father daughter dates in church. I am very blessed and lucky that I have the gospel in my life, even more blessed that my husband and I were married in the temple, more blessed that my children were born under the covenant, and more blessed that we can continue to stay as a family unit in this crazy world! I am so grateful that Marshall supports me in my crazy ideas and projects that I always have going on. I am very grateful that he works hard to support our family. I'm sure he hates being away from us but does what he can to provide for his family. I love you Marshall!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good to know your still alive, but sad that you can't get any pictures on. I can't believe he's going to be gone for 6 weeks. Thats rough. You can call me anytime if you just want to talk or vent or scream or whatever! Good luck with everything. (I'm feeling very glad right now that you married my brother)
You made me cry.
Post a Comment