CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008


I caught my first fish! Well my fish story goes like this...This is really my second fish and the first one was bigger and got away!

Morgan loved this puppy of Kayla's but what is funny is Kayla stuck this on her head and she kept it there.

This was such a fun game, it is called Nertz. We had up to 6 people playing at one time which made it challenging but way fun!

More Nertz

1 comment:

NNA said...

Hi, I found your blog post through a search for “Nertz”. It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there and you can also find out how to play Nertz online there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks