So here is the story (by the way looking at this picture makes my skin crawl), I went to pull the garbage can away from the wall so I could get the liner out, "ahhhhhhh what the heck is that" I yelled and then rushed me and the girls into the living room where we sat till Marshall took care of it. Well he took a pic before he did anything. He sat there for the longest time trying to figure out what to do. He took our swiffer and went to do it and he yells "It's looking at me!" and I yelled "kill it"! so he did and then he screams "oh my crap it has babies, it is aracnophobia over here!" and all these little babies were just scattering up the wall, the floor the cupboard. So marshall grabbed some bug spray and killed them all. After he got the mess all cleaned up he looked at the camera and he goes "oh my gosh! you can see the eyes of the babies on here"! That is so gross! And there just happen to be this battery on the floor next to it to show how big this sucker was. Marshall calls it the rodent killer. And everytime the story is told the spider gets bigger, but here is a pic to prove how big this flesh eater was!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
OH MY BIG FREAKING SCARY SPIDER!!!!!!

So here is the story (by the way looking at this picture makes my skin crawl), I went to pull the garbage can away from the wall so I could get the liner out, "ahhhhhhh what the heck is that" I yelled and then rushed me and the girls into the living room where we sat till Marshall took care of it. Well he took a pic before he did anything. He sat there for the longest time trying to figure out what to do. He took our swiffer and went to do it and he yells "It's looking at me!" and I yelled "kill it"! so he did and then he screams "oh my crap it has babies, it is aracnophobia over here!" and all these little babies were just scattering up the wall, the floor the cupboard. So marshall grabbed some bug spray and killed them all. After he got the mess all cleaned up he looked at the camera and he goes "oh my gosh! you can see the eyes of the babies on here"! That is so gross! And there just happen to be this battery on the floor next to it to show how big this sucker was. Marshall calls it the rodent killer. And everytime the story is told the spider gets bigger, but here is a pic to prove how big this flesh eater was!
So here is the story (by the way looking at this picture makes my skin crawl), I went to pull the garbage can away from the wall so I could get the liner out, "ahhhhhhh what the heck is that" I yelled and then rushed me and the girls into the living room where we sat till Marshall took care of it. Well he took a pic before he did anything. He sat there for the longest time trying to figure out what to do. He took our swiffer and went to do it and he yells "It's looking at me!" and I yelled "kill it"! so he did and then he screams "oh my crap it has babies, it is aracnophobia over here!" and all these little babies were just scattering up the wall, the floor the cupboard. So marshall grabbed some bug spray and killed them all. After he got the mess all cleaned up he looked at the camera and he goes "oh my gosh! you can see the eyes of the babies on here"! That is so gross! And there just happen to be this battery on the floor next to it to show how big this sucker was. Marshall calls it the rodent killer. And everytime the story is told the spider gets bigger, but here is a pic to prove how big this flesh eater was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Now that is disgusting!! I hate spiders! Good thing Marshall was there to take care of it all, I would have totally freaked.
Holy crap that is grose. I'm glad he was able to get all the babies too.
I was blog surfing and came upon your picture of a very frightening spider. How awful! It's huge. I'm sure I would run away and never come back.
Post a Comment