CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Birthday Party

Birthday Get together



On March 21st we had a birthday get together for Makayla and Ellie. Ellie didn't get a party and so we did a combo party. I'm so glad for all the people that came because it was fun and relaxing...no stress! Thanks to all who came and to those who brought food to! We hauled our grill to the park and had a BBQ. By the way, does anyone know how to put pictures together like a collage thing?





6 comments:

M C said...

What a fun day at the park! Can you believe our girls will be in 1st grade this fall? Now that is crazy, they grow way to fast! I'm glad so many friends and family came, looks like you all had a great time together! That cake looks delicious! Happy birthday girls!!

Shelly said...

What a fun day! Wish we could have been there! Um about the collage thing, have you tried Shutterfly? They do a lot of cute things with pictures. That would be my only guess. Not too sure if they do that, but check it out!

granny lanny said...

It was fun and the food was awesome. I think Marshall is the best bbquer in my life right now. He is the best. There was a ton of really, really good food.

Jason and Ronda said...

Jenny! Your girls are so cute! Their growing up fast too! Look like a fun get together! I tagged you so check out my blog! And we really need to get together soon!

Susan said...

What a fun party!! I love that cake.
I use Picasso to do my picture collages. Hope it helps.

granny lanny said...

Jen, I love this background. It is so cute