CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Kayla's new glasses

Look how freakin cute this little lady is!! Her prescription changed and she was due for new frames with her insurance and she first wanted $200 Hannah Montana frames...hello!!! So our great doctor found these and the insurance paid...woohoo gotta love that! And they look so dang cute on her. I can't believe how happy she is with these. Her other glasses weren't to cute and she got teased (dumb kids) And hopefully this makes her feel good about herself! She is so beautiful if I do say so myself!

5 comments:

Katie Webb said...

I got teased a TON about my glasses up until 9th grade when I finally got new frames. She IS beautiful! I could just squeeze her til her head pops off!

Lanny said...

Gotta agree with you. She is cute as can be. And I agree, dumb kids. They always find something to tease others about.

Jessica said...

Definitely growing up to be a fine young lady!! I love the picture of Makayla!

M C said...

She's such a cutie!! I love her glasses. Kids can be so mean..

Shelly said...

Love, love love the new glasses, Kayla!! You are so beautiful!!