Friday, October 2, 2009
Happy Anniversary
I'm a big dope and completely spaced it! Luckily my husband didn't! hahaha Marshall had to work and I was getting ready for church and he called and said hey it's our anniversary!! I stuttered for a minute trying to think how I could pretend that I knew but I was drawing a blank....so I said I forgot! Bad wife!!! So Marshall surprised me with a babysitter and a night out. We went to lonestar and ate some great food! He also had a dozen roses in a vase with a balloon sitting at our table! I was really surprised he did this! It was a pleasant surprise! But boy am I in trouble!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy "late" anniversary! That's so funny that you forgot! Usually it's the men who forget. That was so sweet of Marshall to surprise you with a night out. That is the best gift ever. Night's out don't happen very often. I hope you guys had a great anniversary!
Oh, what a sweet guy! Happy Anniversary you two! Is it 8 years now? Congrats!!
Post a Comment