CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A few videos taken this summer



So we go to the Fair and the girls see this ride. They see it go up and they see it come down. They both said, 'we want to go on that ride'. I asked are you sure because that is pretty high up there! and they said yes. So I had them stand sorta under it so they could really see how high it is..well they still wanted to go on it! So Marshall bought the tickets, they got on, got seated, my heart is pounding, I'm screaming at marshall "make sure they get buckled in tight" he is saying he is, and Marshall comes out of the fence...the girls start waving and giggling, the ride goes up, they are still waving and giggling.... up, up, up, up, waving, giggling then drop!!! silence....then a gulp from Kayla and then the camera dies!!! after the gulp both girls start screaming and crying!!!! I laughed so hard, and I told them so!





Connor had the hiccups and Grandpa Call was making faces...cute!



Hokey Pokey Kayla at the school 'skate night'




Kayla dancing and covered in bubbles from the bubble pool. Ellie cruisin' by on the scooter.




The Call's started a band 'the giant xylophones'!! This was at the Discovery Gateway Museum. I had fun that day I hope everyone else did to!

2 comments:

M C said...

Insane!! I can't believe they went to go on that ride!! I would have died myself! Really sucks your camera died right after it dropped! Where was this fair at?

The Calls said...

It was the Utah State Fair. I was panicky!!!